It is always home improvement season in Minneapolis.
Got a project in mind? Maybe SENA can help.
Standish-Ericsson Neighborhood Association (SENA) has a Home Improvement Loan (HIL) program. Revolving and Deferred loans are available. Most interior and exterior permanent improvements are eligible. **Center for Energy & Environment (CEE) loan specialists work with you to find the SENA or CEE finance option that best meets your needs and qualifications.
- 1.75% interest, 10 year term
- Income limit 80% of area median income.
- 0% interest and no monthly payments
- Loan is paid back upon sale of property or transfer of title
- Income limit is 50% of area median income
To apply, contact Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) at: (612) 335-5884 or Online at:
**Loans are subject to availability, are secured by a mortgage on your home, and income requirements apply. Only owner occupied properties.
Please refer to the Center for Energy and Environment for more details