We invite you to take a seat at the table.
The SENA board of directors is made up of residents who are elected by the community at our annual meetings. We are directed by our bylaws to have no fewer than 7 and no more and 15 board members. We strive for a balance of Standish and Ericsson representation as well as ensuring our board make up represents the demographics of our neighborhoods.
Board Service includes:
- Attending regularly scheduled board meeting on the second Monday of the month at 7:00 pm. These typically take place at our office on 34th Avenue, but on occasion are moved to larger venues based on anticipated attendence.
- Volunteer at SENA sponsored events.
- Attended and represent community engagement activities as your schedule allows, i.e. public meeting for development or public works projects or on issues realted to neighborhood activities and issues.
- Advise and provide direction to SENA staff regarding neighborhood priorities.
- Have fun while making sure Standish and Ericsson are welcoming to all.
Board terms are 3-years, with eligibilty to run for 3 consecutive terms.
You do not have to be a home owner to join the board. All are welcome, renters, business owners, if you work in the neighborhood or teach/learn in the neighborhood you are invited to apply.